Voltage

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
02-15-2015, 04:44 AM
Voltage had not done his job very well as leader of their little band of misfits. At least, he didn’t believe he did. While he did go out and scout a new home for them, and try to understand what this new place was like, he didn’t spend much time getting to know the youngest of the siblings, or checked to see if everyone was okay. While he did spend some time with his siblings, the most seemed to be with Serefina and Glacier, with the rest getting very little of his attention. And he felt terrible for it. So, he wanted to change that little fact. And it seemed that this would start with his favorite star child. A gentle grin crossed his lips when he found her at the peak of their lovely crowded mountain. “Ah, I had a feeling I would find you here.” He said, his tone jovial as he trotted towards her side. He didn't know her quite so well yet, but he was sure that she was a lot like the rest of his siblings. He didn't clash with any of them, and he loved them all more so than he loved anyone in this world. “Is it not a little early to begin star watching?” With a tease he turned his eyes towards the sky, blinking at the harsh late spring sunlight. If she was like her sister, she was one that excelled at night, when her named element was out.

With a tilt of his head he motioned towards her side, always the polite young man. “May I sit with you? Wait for the stars?” He asked, hoping to nudge her into a conversation with him. His energy seemed to almost simmer in his veins, as it seemed to do when he was in the company of his more calmer siblings. He wouldn’t nudge her or try and play, no, he felt she would like him to be calm. With a swish of his tail he moved to sit regardless of whether she agreed or not. He was polite, yes, but he had a rather short attention span or patient.

Burn Baby Burn