gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
keanai
02-15-2015, 08:36 AM
 He was rather...innocent, that was a good word for it. He felt emotions strongly, and he really had no control over them. With a gentle sigh he moved to relax on his haunches, his back curled as he lowered his head towards the ground. Confidence shot. But did he have very much of that to begin with? "Oh.." He whispered so softly. He tilted his head towards the spring, watching the water rush and bubble against the surface before he turned back to the boy. He introduced himself as Alvin, and Starling offered him a small smile, hoping that this awkwardness would go away. But he doubted it, Starling was awkward afterall. Before he managed to think of something else to say Alvin spoke again and he blinked in surprise. "Who’s children?" He asked with a tilt of his head, blinking his large blue eyes up at the boy. And then it clicked and he felt heat flush through him at the almost accusation.  "I...I umh..No, I don’t think so? I haven’t...even heard of you before.." How could he be “after” him when he didn’t even know the kid? He quickly looked away then, possibly seeming more guilty than he should (because he was entirely innocent) as he studied the stream again. "S-so Alvin...what do you...umh, what do you do for fun?" He asked softly, giving him an awkward smile.

"Burn Baby Burn"