Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
02-15-2015, 07:20 PM

She was fairing well honestly, a lot better than she had been previously. Of all the pain, and the things she could sense in her very core, she was finally physically feeling a little better. Her ribs were filling out, but still the thin outlines classified her as too underweight to hunt on her own or do anything for that matter. Luckily enough her wounds didn't need herbs no more, they were scabbed over. Arian thanked the heavens that they wouldn't leave any scars. She could barely handle and accept the ones that she bore right now. An ugly face, a crippled leg. The healer wasn't entirely confident in herself, specially with her experience with..... things. Otherwise, her mental state was the same. She had a disorder yes, but this disorder did not have her. However, it was difficult to deal with when wolves around here didn't know how to handle her. Arian herself wasn't even sure how she was supposed to even get better. As if, she was now subject to some mental damage. Though she was still intelligent beyond her years.

The skinny lethargic woman would stop she she saw the young one. Suddenly her heart filled with pain, this was one of Vereux's children. By marriage he was her nephew, she wasn't quiet sure how to even act around a child. But she had a feeling maybe he would be more comfortable company than anyone else had. For once, she felt like, a pup couldn't exactly hate her off the bat. She limped forward ears pulled back a little. "Hi there, I'm Arian Adravendi amalia's sister you must be Athena's son. That makes me your aunt by marriage." she smiled slightly despite her submissive posture. The stinging of her last name was like acid on the back of her tongue now. She was only tempted to change it back to that of her heritage. But then, that also held some regard of pain as well for her.

"Talk" "You" Think