gems
size
Small
build
-
player
Vail
02-15-2015, 09:20 PM
He wouldn't see much of a reason to smile as he spoke to her, but he wasn't one to turn one down. Her own vibrant expression would flash for a moment before she'd shook her head, disappointing him again. He couldn't help her find her home, they were much too far away from it. Still she'd thank him, he had tried and it was the thought that count's right? She wouldn't elaborate anymore, and he'd accept that there would be no ability in himself to assist her. His expression would brighten again, though he was obviously much more somber. He'd find a seat, though his tail would still wag behind him as she asked him about his own residence.

It was his turn to shake his head, no he didn't live here but he used to. "I did before the mean lady came. She moved our pack." He'd never known of Ludicael, he didn't remember the split of Sawtooth and Threar. "Now i live over there." He'd point to the tree line farther away, beyond them lay the hot springs. "I still like it here though." He'd make sure she knew that he felt completely at ease in these lands. Well not that those thoughts weren't obvious to begin with.

speech