gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
02-16-2015, 04:18 PM (This post was last modified: 02-16-2015, 04:25 PM by Shaye I.)

The little girls tail took up a light rhythm behind her as she watched her Auntie before her and waited for a reply. Rhythm told her that even if Bass didn't change his mind, they could do that here, and Shaye grinned, she would get Bass to change his mind, and then they wouldn't have to worry about it any more/ she leaned forward and pawed gently at Rhythms chin. “Don't worry Rhy, we'll get to do it at our creek again” she promised lovingly.

Then she had gone off and gotten the flowers, and would beam at Rhy's response, carefully she would raise a paw and swipe at her head a little until her paw found her little feather and then she would bat it very gently to make it sway, and smiled at Rhythm. She loved her feather very much, and she knew Rhythm would treasure the flowers, so they would be okay until Shaye came back.

Then Rhythm would half agree, half not, to her meeting Valentine, but when she called, the little girl would gratefully sit on her hunches on the outside of the border and wait patiently for the Alpha to appear. She was getting kind of tired of all this adult stuff, and wanted to go away and play again really soon, she just had to do this one more thing first.

" Speech"

Art by Kat

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.