size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
02-16-2015, 06:38 PM

Rhythm's elegeant form would be tossed lazily on the earth, her rear legs askew as she tried to comfort her angry body. Her font limbs holding the carcass of her prey. She would try to bite into it, the the footsteps of a larger wolf would catch her attention. She'd see him as he offered something of a greeting, and for a moment she could have sworn it was Valentine. Though the appearance of him was obviously anyone but. Still, she couldn't den the sickly sweetness of his words.

The feelings his voice brought would cause the girl to tuck her tail closer to her tummy and her legs to recoil in more alert manner. She felt safe here in Imperium, but the way he looked at her didn't to anything to ease her already rampant woes. Dark ears would fall to her skull and she'd almost growl at him, but he kept his distance politely enough. "I though it was pleasant enough on my own." She'd answer with a dismissive nod, it wasn't anything pushy and he would obviously not be shoved away at the moment. But she did have dinner, and her already thin frame needed its nourishment. She knew how desirable she was right now, and that was what worried her. The terrible thoughts he brought up in her mind were not welcome in the least.

""