Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
player
Novella
02-16-2015, 06:47 PM
Soliloquy had of course learnt some of the problems a female in heat came with he hadn't ever encountered one quite as defensive as this woman however, immediately she was on edge by his presence, clearly tense and unhappy with him being there. He was no fool, he wouldn't stand too close though immediately got the impression that his little plan of spending time with this woman was going to be cut rapidly short. She would even curtly respond that she had been fine enjoying the night alone.

"I'm sorry, I'm having trouble sleeping, had noticed someone else out and thought some company would be nice for a while." Soliloquy would admit his errors of course, he wasn't exactly a gentleman though he had some morals. He would be polite now, taking another couple of steps away from her, clearly acknowledging her need for personal space and trying to prove he meant no harm. " Let me start again. I am Soliloquy Destruction." He knew not whether Valentine had informed the entire pack of the new prisoners within Imperium, had no idea how Rhyhtm would react to hearing his name though introductions were polite, and he'd try to make some peace with the agitated girl.