size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
02-16-2015, 07:01 PM

She hadn't really meant to be rude, her agitated state would be blamed completely on her dreadful condition. If there were any way to stop from having to endure the torture it brought she would be the first to sign up. She still felt like she had little desire to procreate, and would have seriously thought about giving up the option if she didn't have to wear her badge of shame. She hated the way it made her feel so needy, how the simple presence of this man was enough to completely ruin her focus. Not that she didn't have full control over herself.

He'd apologize though, and her blue and purple gaze would find its way back to his form as he stepped back a little more. He'd explained why he was out, and she really couldn't blame him if those were his true intentions. And really for all she knew they were. The girl would relax a bit more, but her ears would perk curiously at his name. "My name is Rhythm Destruction, I feel as though there is a relation." She'd answer back, she'd yet to really meet Revenge and Mercy and was unaware of their presence.

""