Caesar I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
02-16-2015, 07:05 PM (This post was last modified: 02-16-2015, 07:08 PM by Caesar I.)

The boy trotted behind the mountain of a man, pretty much having to jump to keep up with his paces. He paid no mind to his siblings behind them, in fact they were rather souring up his mood. This was supposed to be an adventure for him but instead they were forced to come with him. Aw man, that was no fun at all! He was trying to get away from them. He peeked over his shoulder at them, kicking out his hind legs to try and scatter dirt towards their faces. There, suck on that! Turning back towards Valentine, he picked up the pace to try and walk at his left flank. Looking up, his white rimmed eyes were wide with wonder. He really had to look UP to see his face. He hoped that he was going to be that tall one day! "So when can I start training to fight stuff?" he asked, trying very hard not to trip over his massive paws. Perhaps he wasn't going to be as tall as the mountain wolf, but he was in that awkward pup stage when everything was trying to catch up.

When they paused at a den, Caesar lowered himself and peeked in. The tall blue dude had barked for someone, and he sniffed at the entrance. It smelled like their old den, did that mean that there were other puppies in there too? His nose wrinkled up as he stood at full height. Oh great, more puppies? It wasn't that he didn't love a good competition, but this was supposed to be a vacation!