size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
02-16-2015, 07:48 PM

She watched as people pooled in, most staying silent. But the white masked boy walked in his eyes were cast towards Cataleya, and her alpha. Her lips pulled back into a snarl as she shot up onto all fours, sending a growl his way. "Valentine has a shit load more honour than you can ever have, boy," she spat, even though they were the same age. She didn't care though, no one insulted her alpha or her pack. Hackles stood on end as she took several steps towards him, although she looked over her shoulder to try and grab Valentine's gaze. Was this okay? If it came to a fight she would be sure to move over to leave Cataleya and the black woman enough room. Although it would be a shame to miss it.... White head snapped back towards the boy, her purple eyes narrowing as she glanced him over. She was probably about ten inches taller than him, and she felt like she could just sit on him and win. "I doubt you have enough honour to even follow through with your words," she challenged, sneering at the tiny man. "I could probably just squish you flat, unless you're up for a challenge."

Mercy likes to swear and bite, and she can be unpredictable. She's not always nice, and is quick to jump into a fight. Thread at your own risk.
Mercy has a visible scar from her shoulders down to the middle of her back, in a v like shape. Not all of her art shows this.