size
Small
build
-
player
02-16-2015, 08:29 PM
SOMETIMES IN MY TEARS I DROWN,

but i never let it get me down

She barely let a second pass before confirming that he could come with her. He had a home again. He had found shelter in his wanderings, even other wolves to spend time with, but none of it had been remotely close to a home. He was grateful that she approved of him tagging along, that she didn't think him a nuisance not worth the effort. She would have every right to think that way. He knew that a pack needed helpful wolves, and he wasn't sure how 'helpful' he could be. She assured him he did not have to be alone anymore, and he would offer forth the smallest of smiles. His emotions had nearly been beaten out of him, save for extreme ones that no amount of beating could erase. He felt her move away, asking if they should go there now. He nodded slowly, lifting his features until he was standing. He was truly a dwarf, and stood nearly in her shadow. She promised to find him somewhere to sleep and food to eat, and he would nod again - words escaping him. He would not move without her lead, and so instead he stood awkwardly at her side and allowed his tail to flicker behind him gently. A glimmer of hope radiated in his chest, but he dared not let it out for fear of losing it altogether. Finally, as a moment of boldness flooded over him, he would speak a single line. "Let's go home."