Caeli

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
02-17-2015, 02:06 AM
Astrea was about to take a bit of a nap maybe wait until dusk where she was at her calmest but before she could lay down her brother made his way up the mountain. She was about to tell him that Serefina was not here when he made it clear that he was looking for her. She was a little shocked. Its not that she didn't know that her sibling loved her, it just that she was the quiet one of her litter and easily over looked. She eyed her brother, trying to decide what he could possibly want, or what has happened for him to seek her out. Is it wrong for her to think that was all her older brother sought her out for? She was unsure but it was irrelevant at this point as he went on. She smiled at this point, they may not have talked often but her brother did know her, and it seemed payed a bit more attention to her then she thought. "I may not be able to see them, but they are still there."

The quiet girl looked up at that point, her pale eyes searching for the smallest peek at them. "I can feel the hum from them, even in the daylight." She tilted her head, thinking for a moment. She again thought about that very line. Was it normal to feel that way? To feel a pull or call from something that was so far away? She wanted to ask, she really did, but she did not want Voltage to look at her like she was insane, she wanted his respect and love.

She was ripped from her thought as he moved next to her, missing what he asked entirely. She blinked, her eyes focusing on his larger frame. "I watch them come out from behind the suns brightness every night." She let silence fall again she she watched her brother instead of the sky. He was not as bulky as Glacier but just about the same height. His bright yellow pelt was lovely and matched his sleek form. Did he feel the best when there was a thunder storm. Did He get depressed when there are no storms? She wanted to know, she wanted to ask... She could not hold back any longer. "Is it normal?"