Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium

Famous
02-17-2015, 09:52 AM
Briefly, he was entranced by her -- taken by her strange markings and green eyes, by her soft and mysterious voice, swaying slightly on the pads of his paws. ""I never said it was fun," Steel correctly her quickly, eyes narrowing as he watched her still. "I just said I liked it." His childhood had been strange; he'd never been one known to be interested in playing and since their departure from Ludicael, much of his time had been spent either caring for his parents or in quiet solitude.

Carefully he crept a bit closer to her, just a few steps, aiming to close the distance between them. Finally she saw him through the darkness and instinctively he would dip his head, certainly not wanting to seem threatening to her, though she was older and he figured she'd likely not submit to him, a mere boy less than a year old. He felt his head spinning, unknowingly affected by the gasses let off deep beneath the earth. "What sort of memory?" came his next inquiry, a bit more bold than before, another few daring steps taken as he wanted to examine her a bit better. "Are you looking for someone?" Voice had a sort of childlike curiosity to it as he spoke to her, wondering who on earth would be in these caves.. or what she was looking for at all. "My name is Steel, by the way..."