gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Vail
02-17-2015, 11:05 AM
The change from spring to summer would bring Novel to find herself confined in her den once more. The uncomfortable feeling of her heat was back, and with it brought only memories of pain and shame. Though Lel's horrible act had brought her two wonderful sons the thought of that day was too much to think about. She felt herself withdrawing again, reverting back to when she'd first been attacked. She didn't want to move or speak and the thought of wasting away with the season was more than pleasant.

She wasn't sure if Ara had noticed her change in behavior yet, only the day after the start of spring wouldn't be very alarming. She knew if she stayed here long enough though her mate would seek answers. Novel had no wish to keep anything from the woman she loved, but it was so hard to talk of those feelings she still harbored.

The den was empty but for Novel, bright summer's sunlight spilled into the den along with the vibrant warm colors of the season. She'd almost feel a soft smile touch her lips as she welcomed the beauty os summer. Still she'd hold herself back, her small features laying flat against the earthen den, paws strewn beside her like she'd only just fallen there.
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]