ardent

Sweet Nothing [Open]

Ghost

gems
size
build
player
02-11-2013, 11:14 PM
She moved like a phantom, her gait at such a fluent pace she appeared almost to float, rather than walk. Her gait was silent, her paws barely touching the ground before they were lifted once more. A steady trot, she made sure he could keep up with his wound, she did not wish to aggravate his injury. She was not heartless, just odd.

Octavian was speaking and she was taken by surprise at how much he was willing to share with her. She had not meant for him to answer every last one of her questions. They were mere suggestions, she enjoyed hearing another voice aside from her own filtering through the air, it distracted her from...well... herself. She listened intently, different parts of her personalities memorizing certain parts. Her ears swirled this way and that, catching the rising and falling pitches in his tone. He was intriguing and she knew not what to say.

"I am glad, at least, that you were able to find your sister. I would think we are friends... we have agreed to accompany one another, does that not make us friends?" Her whimsical voice danced on the winds, innocent curiosity lighting her tones. She couldn't remember what friendship was supposed to consist of. She could scarcely remember anything of her past, what was a friend? What was family? No... family was taboo... she didn't think of that word anymore.

I would offer you the same knowledge but I... She frowned, her eyes narrowing as she concentrated. "I can't remember much. My memories they are... broken. It was the best description she could give. They came back to her, in flashes sometimes, glimpses of the past but nothing more.