Voltage

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
02-18-2015, 10:31 AM
Voltage grinned down at his sun clad brother, a cheeky look twisting along his features. "I doubt celestial bodies take beach vacations, brother." He said with a laugh. They were always there. Voltage tilted his head towards the sky then, squinting through the bright light as he watched the clouds roll on. It was like himself. While lightning storms hardly happened (and Voltage was always too scared of the Thunder to pay much attention to the streaking lights) he always felt the energy of the earth. Perhaps that's why he was always so full of it. He seemed to channel his element. Much like his starry sister and the twins. So he turned his head back to his brother, grinning. But Solaris seemed almost awkward with their reunion. Voltage couldn't blame him, though. Not many could handle Voltage, and Solaris hadn't spent a great deal around him either. He hadn't even had to experience Lightbutt as his highest energy yet. Oh, he couldn't wait for that. When the sun child spoke Voltage couldn't help but smirk. "I'm doing fairly well, sunny. How are you? Have you been settling in?" He asked with a grin. They were set to move soon, but that didn't mean they couldn't all be comfortable in their cramped quaters in the meantime. He hummed lightly then, tilting his head back up to the sky. "Hey, Solaris, can I ask your opinion on something?" He said with a gentle smile, turning back to his brother. Perhaps he wanted to tap his mind, it was in the deepest of thoughts that he really got to know his siblings. Voltage was high energy physically but his mind moved quickly outside of that as well. They could possibly bond over intellect, he thought, maybe more so than teasing jabs and philosophy his other siblings seemed keen too.

"Burn Baby Burn"