Large
build
player
02-18-2015, 10:47 AM

I NEED YOUR LOVE I NEED YOUR TIME
WHEN EVERYTHING IS WRONG
MAKE IT RIGHT I FEEL SO HIGH
I COME ALIVE I NEED TO BE FREE WITH YOU TONIGHT I NEED YOUR LOVE

"No no no.." Voltage adored each and every one of his siblings more than he loved anything in this world. But he especially loved when they could throw teases right back at him. Its one thing he loved about this family, they all knew how to have fun and they more or less felt comfortable around each other. He grinned as Terrae stood before him, remarking upon his oh so surprising apperance in the middle of the rednook trees. "Are you saying, dear brother, that I cannot enjoy the beauty of nature as well as you?" He asked with a grin before humming lightly to himself and turning his head this way and that to take in beauty of the trees in the spring. He had been here once before with Serefina but he hadn’t taken in the time to take in the beauty of nature. With a deep breath he pulled in the perfume scent before turning back to his brother and grinning. "Its not about the storms, brother, it’s about the energy. The earth has so much static energy, as you know, and I just thrive where it gathers. Just like you, enjoying the gift of nature’s life, I enjoy the energy they give off." He said with a gently smile, turning then and tilting his head. "Want to walk? It feels like its been ages since you and I have had some bonding time." His tones deepened as a sense of guilt washed over him. He had spent so much time with Serefina, Glacier and just wandering these lands that he had let his quieter siblings slip past. But no more, he couldn’t allow more time to pass. They were all getting older and, as much as it terrified Voltage, they might all venture off to begin their lives without him. He had to know his siblings and absorb all the time they gave him, because soon it might all be over.

"Speech!"

Voltage Elementas