size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
02-18-2015, 02:27 PM

Shaye would watch the destruction that followed, as the boy jumped in fright and nearly fell right off the cliff. Her traitorous mouth let out a giggle and she immediately clamped a paw over it to silence it, even as the strange boy ended up over her littler frame. However, as the stranger looked down at her he didn't sound upset at his predicament, his telling of was gentle, and she grinned back up at him. Truly, she just didn't understand the danger, she was a sweet thing and would never intentionally hurt anyone, but she was also as ignorant as they come.

The stranger then moved so that he wasn't over her and she bounced back up to full height, tilting her head and studying him. He looked so strange, all white and black spotted, and he had an ear that just wanted to flop over, and a sweet smile on his face that made her like him already. “I'm sorry Mister” she said polity.

"Speech"

Manip by Dancing-Crows

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.