gems
size
Small
build
-
player
Alamea
02-18-2015, 02:32 PM

She was getting used to hearing her name at these events, despite that she wasn’t happy. This was more punishment than looking after the pups would be. Though as she glanced at her sparring partner it seemed her partner felt much the same way she did. The woman looked down at something at her paws, and then rose up. Freya joined her as she passed, summoning a small smile for her petrified partner.

Facing the woman the golden girl couldn’t help the trepidation creeping up within her. The woman looked so very scared and Freya wasn’t quite sure what to say or do. The woman offered to allow her to go first and Freya nodded. Words bubbling forth without much thought, the hint of a laugh in her tone. "Though I don’t know how much good it’ll do me… " She set herself up, doing her best to remember what she did during her last fight. "The last fight I was in was against a pup and the worst I managed was to give him a headache." He knees bent, something she had picked up from seeing some of her pack mates fight. Ears pulled back against her head and her eyes narrowed.

The girl began a slow approach, eyeing her opponent, though not unkindly. The fur along her spine rose, more out of instinct than any fighting knowledge and she stalked to her right. With a playful growl she charged towards the woman, throwing her weight at where she hoped her partner’s left side would be. Ineffectual perhaps but she would be damned if she actually hurt the woman.

Ellis vs. Freya

1/2

Attacks: Attempting to slam into Ellis’ left side (General area)

Defenses: Bent knees, narrowed eyes, hackles raised, ears back.

OOC. ((Inexperienced Freya fighting for the win))

"Speech"

[Image: wrqQfHn.png]