Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
player
Novella
02-18-2015, 04:13 PM
Rhythm would calm slightly a little embarrassed by her actions though it didn't do much to fix Soliloquy's awkward mood. The moment was still fresh after all and the pain and sadness still somewhat evident in Rhythm, all the more obvious after her little display of emotions. He was still a little curious about what on earth had caused her to react like that, though he wasn't going to dare open that can of worms, sitting in silence was likely to be the best option though to be honest even that was rather awkward now.

"Well, I should probably get going." He began, glancing back to the dark coloured woman. "My, Isolde. She's probably waiting. I can walk you to your den first?" It suddenly occurred to him there as he pondered over what to call Isolde that he wasn't quite sure what she was to him officially. Girlfriend and anything like it was far too much for the commitment-phobic man. It seemed rude but he probably did need to get back to her really, the den was empty without the kids, she didn't need him wandering around all night.