Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3WinnerDouble MasterLegendaryFamous
1KVolcanoDream WeaverTrick 2019
02-18-2015, 07:45 PM

Valentine glanced over his shoulder just in time to see Caesar kick dirt at his siblings. "So when can I start training to fight stuff?" He really didn't know what he was asking. His eagerness was a good thing, but his tendency to instigate was going to bring him nothing but trouble. The boy's siblings may have been passive to the point of silent tolerance, but the youths he was going to be training with were anything but and the Imperator was willing to bet they'd trounce him if given the slightest reason. Perhaps it would do him good to spend time with Daegmar. "Soon," he promised, "Maybe sooner if you stop picking on your siblings."

The brute had just tucked his chin in an effort to examine the wound on his neck when Cascade moseyed up. "What's this, Valen? Playtoys for your kids? Or just little strays who followed you home for dinner?" To this he harrumphed. "They certainly look like they think they're going to be chewed on." Abandoning the wound, he straightened to look at her. "They've had a rough day. I'm sure it will come as no surprise to you, but today I acted...irrationally." That was a good word for it. It summed up his outburst nicely. "I know I'm asking a lot, but would you mind watching them until I return?"

"Talk" Think "You"

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.