riverbank

Kyarst

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
02-18-2015, 09:21 PM (This post was last modified: 02-18-2015, 09:24 PM by Kyarst.)
He watched her move toward the river, eyes lingering a bit longer than they should have along the curves of her midsection and hips. She was a svelte girl, and yet held her curves. Of course, he'd yet to meet an ugly Armada. He watched her take a drink, and then snorted as the words fell out of her mouth like the droplets of water had. “Just a while, sweet sister? What, are you afraid you'll get bored of me once again?” Perhaps his phrasing was a bit more biting than he'd intended it to be, but her leaving was still a sore spot with him - it might always be, the proud thing he was. He should have known she would be curious as he vaguely spoke of their kin, and immediately he would regret saying anything at all. “Well I guess you'll see when we get there, won't you?” He knew that he couldn't bring himself to tell her about Drashiel, and he honestly didn't know how to tell her about Roman either. He did know, however, that the children were in Imperium, and that Lysis would certainly take an interest in them. Not to mention others were in Imperium, though they no longer bore the Armada surname. It did bother him that they went by another name, but what was he to do about it? He rose to his paws, tail twitching idly behind him. “I don't know much about the place, but it's the only pack I'd consider joining now that Regium has dissolved.”

“speak,” 

Kyarst is 2 years old, 142 lbs, and 36" tall. This is your warning. He is prone to acts of violence including but not limited to: maims, claims, dominance challenges, etc. He is also prone to foul language. Also, Lysis is allowed to pop into his threads whenever she pleases, as the two are almost always close to one another.