size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
Arian
02-19-2015, 08:18 AM

"I'll break the silence and watch it fall to pieces"

Right, it was a stupid question to have been asked. It slipped from her mouth though as he continued to talk. The same as her he was on alert. Amachi had learned to read body language fairly well, she was more of an observer than anything else. Having gone months without saying a word before, it was something to have seasoned her ears on hearing and her nose on scenting. Though as he introduced himself, she could only laugh inside her head. Great he's a king, what next. He wants me to bow at his feet, I certainly hope not I barely know the guy. she shook the thought away. The beast had seen many coats in her day none quiet like this. Though hers was one to talk. While it lacked in strange colors, it was the markings that held many at bay. Called her a spawn of the underworld they did, and of course the words hurt but she got over it. She didn't understand how to hate someone it was as simple as that.

"Amachi Mackury, a death of a dear friend forced me to move on and I ended up in these lands. I haven't scented this much of a collection of wolves since my home before." She responded cut dry, her stance was still middle classed. Though it made her raise a brow a little, if he was a king than what was he doing way out here. The royal pair of her pack had always been at home, in their den, trying to appease the people and their bickering. They barely went unnoticed and if they left it certainly would have been known. As for their son though, she couldn't say the same, their firstborn was intriguing her best friend and all that. Yet fate had a funny way of turning around corners.

"Talk" "You" Think