size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
02-19-2015, 01:55 PM

She watched as he looked away from her, her own ears pressing flat against her pale skull. Purple eyes tried to catch his gaze, a soft whine pushing free from her lips. There own parents love was pretty messed up, he wasn't even sure if Scorpion loved their mother. But them? They were different. Mercy felt bad, because she wasn't sure that she loved her brother in the same way that he cared for her. Just like their parents. He would speak, but his gaze would stay off of her face. Lifting up her front right paw she tried to pull his muzzle towards him again, a soft smile on her lips. "Hey, forget I said anything," she said softly, blinking her purple eyes up at him as she attempted to hold his gaze -- if he had even turned back to her at all. "I'm just... lost is all. Love is just one word but it can be expressed in so many different ways. Like..." she paused, elongated tail tapping on the earth as she thought. "Like I love Valentine, but in the way that wolves love their alpha. Its respect and gratitude, and I would stand up to protect him. And I love this pack like one loves their family. But for you... I dunno how to explain it..." Mercy huffed, brows knitting together. There was no way she could explain it, the words just didn't flow together. Blowing out a loud sigh she flopped over to her flank, tail thumping on the earth in an aggressive matter. She should have just kept it quiet...

Mercy likes to swear and bite, and she can be unpredictable. She's not always nice, and is quick to jump into a fight. Thread at your own risk.
Mercy has a visible scar from her shoulders down to the middle of her back, in a v like shape. Not all of her art shows this.