Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
02-20-2015, 07:44 AM

The older man, normally in the persona of a child, would motion to his chest, saying that it hurt. She wasn't quite sure what was going on, but she understood he was having some sort of internal pain. Some sort of internal trouble. Gaze would flick to Anais in hopes that she might be able to shed a bit more light on the situation. Unfortunately this wasn't really the case. She didn't know what happened either... But there was some memory apparently plaguing him. Something he needed to forget. The girl would close her eyes, trying to think. There had to be something... Something...

“I think I have a plant in mind but... I’ve only found it once. It was around here, up near the walls where the trees grow thick.” Lior would say softly. She would focus on Anais again, giving a small nod. “Stay with him. I’ll go look and be back as fast as I can.” The female would look around, racking her brain. She had tried the plant herself when she had found it. The scent was relaxing... And it had been. She wasn’t sure if it would help Lebrah forget... But... It was worth the shot. Going off in a run the girl went to search for the plant. If only she could remember the exact location!

Ooc:: So Lior is temporarily exit on this thread, unless you guys just want to wrap it up here since the thread is so outdated. If ya’ll wanna continue I’ll bring her back in after another post each or two from Lebrah and Anais.

"Hear Me Talk,"
'Read My Thoughts.'

Table by:: Evelyn