Áki

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
02-20-2015, 08:07 AM
There seemed to be so many strange wolves in this land, though Áki would not complain. It made his travels more interesting -- though he couldn't help but wonder if his sister would feel quite as entertained by the strange creatures he had met. A snort would sound from him at her sarcastic words, and he shook his head, vaguely amused at her fiery personality. Despite her initial anger, she didn't seem a threat and calmed down significantly when she was no longer faced with the danger of tumbling off a cliff. Not that she even knew how tall the cliff really was... though perhaps that was for the best.

"I like the sound of Kalli," he agreed gruffly, letting his tail curl about his hindquarters as he watched her. She had quite a pleasant coat, and even her eyes were quite lovely, despite being utterly useless. "It seems you manage quite well, though," he offered, a bit of curiosity burning in his heavily accented voice. He knew each creature had struggles of their own, though Kalliope's certainly seemed a heavier burden than most of his own problems. "And I have to admit, it's a pleasure to not have you staring at me. I don't think I've met a single wolf on this continent who hasn't asked what I am, or hasn't gaped at me for a solid minute." Another soft snort left his nose as he wrinkled it. For some reason, it was refreshing to simply talk and not have to worry about being ogled like some kind of dangerous beast.