Kyarst Armada

Kyarst

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
02-20-2015, 01:15 PM (This post was last modified: 06-04-2015, 10:54 AM by Kyarst.)
Noteworthy Threads
This is a list of threads that were influential in Kyarst's life.

Threads are listed in chronological order from top to bottom.

feels like the first time~
Kyarst explores the world outside his den for the first time, and meets several members of his extended family including: Drashiel, Eulari, and S'alkyrie.

i got friends in low places
Kyarst meets his penguin companion Atlas for the first time, and engages in conversation and playtime with Roman.

alteratio
Kyarst falls prey to a vicious ash cloud caused by a volcanic eruption, and has to be rescued by Six. As a result of breathing the ash, his lungs are permanently maimed.

the climb
Kyarst meets his uncle Etern 'Ortzi' for the first time.

way down south
Kyarst meets his first crush, Anais, on an adventure to the southern region of Alacritis.

let's go crazy crazy crazy
Kyarst leads his first party of adventurers outside of Glaciem.

i'm not sick, but i'm not well
Kyarst's dislike for Athena comes to a head as he boldly attacks her verbally in a Glaciem pack meeting.

i'm coming home
After having left Alacritis for some time, Kyarst returns and is met by Lysis, Roman, and Drashiel.

que sera, sera
Kyarst learns of his half brother (Drashiel) and half sister's (Roman) death through an extended family member (Valentine) who also happens to be Imperium's leader.

riverbank
Kyarst is reunited with the previously absent Lysis, and is forced to reveal to her the news of her brother') (Drashiel) and half sister's (Roman) demise. Subsequently, the two decide to join Imperium and seek out the pair's children.

anything goes
Kyarst and Lysis seek joint acceptance into the ranks of Imperium.

Even Hurricanes Have Names
Kyarst finds Atreides engaged in conversation with a trespasser on Imperium lands.

homeland security
Kyarst calls upon Lysis and Nagendra to determine a strategy to protect Imperium while they wage war against Lydovne.

never danced like this
Kyarst runs into Rhythm and the two quickly find themselves in a lengthy and personal conversation. Their friendship buds, and their attraction for each other is expressed. Kyarst also spends time teaching Rhythm a bit about how to patrol the territory.

takes two to tango
Kyarst and Mercy's attraction for each other comes to a climax as the two consummate their relationship at last.

pull the lever, watch 'em spin
Kyarst calls Lysis away from Imperium to speak with her. The two end up entangled in emotions and body parts.

Come together fall apart
Kyarst reunites with Talvi Zaldun, his long-lost niece.

my sweet monochrome
Kyarst intercepts Renhett and keeps her company until the Imperator arrives.

Kyarst is 2 years old, 142 lbs, and 36" tall. This is your warning. He is prone to acts of violence including but not limited to: maims, claims, dominance challenges, etc. He is also prone to foul language. Also, Lysis is allowed to pop into his threads whenever she pleases, as the two are almost always close to one another.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Kyarst Armada Postlogs 01:15 PM, 02-20-2015 11:56 AM, 01-10-2024