ardent

Family is not by blood but by those who cares 4 u

Tikaani

gems
size
build
player
06-05-2013, 02:02 PM

It wasn't long before Chrysanthe showed up, Her voice echoed through the dame's ears. Tikaani came to her paws, tail swaying with joy as she turned to look at her sister. A smile came upon her maw as she walked up to Chrysanthe and gave her a slight nuzzle. Pulling back she looked at her sister before speaking,"I came here to tell you some good news sister." She said still holding that smile upon her face.

Tikaani soon her her say that she should have been careful, due to the fact that the two packs would give anything to be enemies again. Tikaani's smile faded a bit, she knew how risky it was but she walked over the boarders due to the strong scent of her sister on the boarder. Tikaani did not respond to that statement beside a nod that followed a huh hu. Her tail swayed gently as she stood there looking at her sister.

Then she said it 'Notice any changes' Tikaani smiled once more. "Oh yes i did, your scent is at the boarder sister. And that means you became Alpha! Oh how delightful." She said as a sparkle of happiness was clearly there for her sister. Tikaani stood there and she needed to tell her sister what she needed to. "i came here to tell you that i asked Nnitora if i can be his apprentice and he accepted! Also there is a tournament for ranks going on soon and i am going to be doing my first spar, i am so excited." She spoke with a little yip in her voice.

Tikaani still had a bit of child still in her, and she did not mind it if she acted like that in front of Chrysanthe. She felt safe to let her guard down, and not many people gain her trust. So far the only ones were Chrysanthe, and Nnitora were the only ones who she trusted.

Speech,

Click here for the Avatar