ardent

Make connections

Thanatos

gems
size
build
player
02-20-2015, 09:36 PM

A female would approach him, and Thanatos would lower his head to meet her gaze as she stopped before him. His mind searched for a name as she spoke, finding it with relative ease. Phoebe. She was the one who had taken up the throne in place of his mother and father, in place of Natalya and Helios. "Yes ma'am... that's right." They had not spoken directly before, though he remembered seeing her about when he was much younger, even if only vaguely.  She was an Olympus and that, to Thanatos, was a big deal. Family was precious, for you only really got one. The young man would give his aunt his full attention, frowning a bit as she asked him if something was bothering him.

Thanatos would not lie. "Yes..." The boy would utter quietly. "Dwelling on... mother's illness... about what... it really means."  The young man would  give a soft sigh. "Death is... what we... make it. I... I just... wonder what... she... makes death." His words might have been strange -- his fascination with death wasn't exactly something all that normal. Still, shifting your perceptive on certain things like that could make things easier to bear.

"Listen to me talk," 'but read my thoughts.'

Table by:: Lolaf