Ellis

gems
size
build
player
02-20-2015, 10:06 PM

"Go and Wander." Said my heart.
...and so I would wander.
He approached, of course knowing that something was on her mind. Ellis would breathe in as he approached her right side, and Ellis would let her teal-green gaze fall upon the tall man. She had supported his desire to go after a pack, encouraged him. Yet... she had been far too hasty to join up with him, with Imperium. The female would look at him with gentleness in her eyes, praying that he would understand her reasoning for her discontent in the pack and honor her desire to leave. If he didn't, well, Ellis knew she would hardly be able to argue. Her fighting skill was pathetically sad... she would have no chance in fighting for her freedom. But would Valentine really keep her here as a slave? The healer would breath in, preparing to speak her piece.

"Valen... Valentine... I... After the tournament with Arcanum I realized just how much I don't fit in with this pack." There was a bit of a sad smile on her face. "I'm no warrior. I can't fight at all. I was a joke at that tourney... Imperium is strong, but I..." She shook her head. "I don't fit in here. I've also been doing a lot of thinking, especially since you've claimed the range. I... I have two children somewhere out there. A best friend, a best sister whom once lived here... and in claiming the range she has lost her home." Ellis would avert her gaze. "I want to find her. I want to find my babies... and if I stay here in Imperium I can't do that. I won't be able to ensure my family is alright." The female would give a soft sigh. "So I ask your permission to leave Imperium... for good."

"Listen to me talk," 'but read my thoughts.'

"Settle down." Said my heart.
...and so here it was I would settle down.

Table by:: Tea