ardent

Make connections

Thanatos

gems
size
build
player
02-20-2015, 10:26 PM

It would seem that Phoebe didn't fully understand the meaning behind his words, though that was to be expected. He was a strange individual when it came to death, and he would give a small smile. "That is not... the part... I'm wondering... about." His smile seemed a bit knowing, almost as if he had some sort of expectation after death. Well, naturally he did. "The underworld... flowers... will guide her... to where... she'll await us." For now Thany would leave that subject alone and decided instead to focus on the other question Phoebe posed to him. A question about his future in Pantheon, and a question he had an answer to without hesitation.

"Fighting... is the art... I wish... to perfect." Thany would rumble on his slow speech. He knew that healing and hunting were both equally important to fighting as well in their own rights, but Thanatos knew where his heart lay -- on the field of battle. Dancing with death itself as he breathed in the scent of the crimson liquid. It was a strange thought perhaps, but welcome. "I want... to be able... to defend... Pantheon... from anyone." His eyes would shine with determination and light, his head being lifted a bit higher. "I want to... protect... everyone here."

"Listen to me talk," 'but read my thoughts.'

Table by:: Chrono