Mnemosyne

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
02-20-2015, 10:41 PM
The pup's little cinnamon ears perked as her sister's familiar words echoed through the air and through her head (as they had so many times before), "YOUR FURRRRRR!". Mneme couldn't help but giggle and cease in her swan glaring as she hopped around to face her sister, her angry expression instantly replaced by a jovial grin and a teasing wink, "Well, where else am I suppose ta hide when I got birdies ta hunt, Philly!" Mneme moved her head towards her shoulder and gave an exaggerated sniff, really just one deep breath, before coughing as if overcome by something terrible, "WOAH; must be all this mud and gunk, huh? I smell like the swamp!" Mneme turned her head then as she giggled under her breath, eager to see her sister's reaction to her statement - she knew just what buttons to press in order to get the funniest reactions from Phil.

Quickly though Mnemosyne's head snapped back around to face her sister. Her pink eyes swelled with childish determination and false seriousness as she began to explain the situation, her voice becoming oddly loud and momentous (it was to add suspense, of course), "Enough jokes, Phil there is something serious happenin'!" Mneme bounced around to face the murky marsh, her eyes narrowing and her lip curling back instinctively, "Y'see them UGLY," she had to yell it, to make sure the swans would hear, "white things, swimmin' round like they're so cool - we gotta teach 'em a lesson, Phil." Mneme looked to lock her eyes with her sister's then, her expression reckless and fiery - the swans had to pay.