Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
02-21-2015, 02:30 AM

so famously undone

It almost seemed his brother could enjoy any elemental atmosphere if he wanted to, and that was an ability Terrae himself wished to possess. Heat was a force that happened to bother him, and although it was a source for life, in large quantities it was deemed destructive. It was unusual, but he would still be accepting of it. Before he had the chance to open his maw, his brother continued with a speech on energy. He understood the cycle of it all, but he never knew it was of any concern to Voltage. This had to be the reason for his appearance in the nook. Did this mean that he was connected to each element through energy? Or did this only apply to nature? "Well, I can't decide what you can or cannot do," He admitted slowly, speaking truthfully. If Voltage truly held a bond with natural life, he wouldn't stop that. "However, I seem to be curious. What other elements are you connected with by energy?"

Perhaps it was a positive aspect to share a floral interest with his brother. It may help to strengthen their familial bond. Now that more siblings had arrived at the volcano, it was difficult for him to keep track of which siblings he held a friendly connection with. It would have to be his quiet trait getting in the way of things. "Yes, I agree." He followed after his brother in a light pace, keeping to the direction he had indicated earlier.

"Speech!"