gems
size
Small
build
-
player
Vail
02-21-2015, 01:41 PM

She was too focused on the state of her paws to notice the massive boy that was covered in mud only a few paces from her. Life had given her too much for her young mind to handle and the result as a Colette that did not pay attention to where she was or where she might be going. Except that the feeling of mud easily brought her back to reality, the sudden presence of another would send her jumping back with incredibly wide blue eyes. She hadn't been frightened like she would have been had he been trying, this was evident in the fact that she'd not made a single sound.

She'd watch as the tall boy rose out of the mud, she didn't recognize him from her first day here but with his giant-ness she would correctly guess his lineage. Her brows would furrow at his words, did he really think she thought the mud would eat her? "I know it's not gonna eat me." She'd say matter of factly, "I hate the way it feels on my fur." He hadn't asked why she didn't like the mud but she offered him an explenation anyway.

"Talk" "You" Think
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]