gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Athena I
02-21-2015, 07:41 PM

His response was quick and sure, no matter the slow canter of his speech. A fighter then, a warrior. She saw a new determination as he continued to speak, smiling at that light in his eyes when he spoke of defending Pantheon. "Then a warrior you shall be!" she determined with an approving smile. Her tail thumped lightly against the ground, happy to have moved away from the topic of death, even if ti was just for a moment. "I'll get a training session together soon and you can show me what you've got. I trained for many years to be a fighter before Natalya began training me to be the Delphi so I know a thing or two myself! Maybe we'll have to train together some time."

Part of her hoped she would be around to see this young man grow up and become the strong protector he wanted to be. It was ambition like this that made her happy that she took the position of Matriarch for her sister. If only the rest of the members of the pack were like this. She knew her girls were still a little too young to really know what they wanted to do so she didn't blame them, but she would love to see some more initiative from the other older members. Namely her husband... but she wouldn't go down that path. "Have you met my daughters? Hera and Desponia? I feel like they don't interact with their family enough, but I don't know how to get them out and about."

"Talk" "You" Think