One of a Kind

Voltage

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
02-22-2015, 01:37 AM (This post was last modified: 02-22-2015, 01:40 AM by Voltage.)

I NEED YOUR LOVE I NEED YOUR TIME
WHEN EVERYTHING IS WRONG
MAKE IT RIGHT I FEEL SO HIGH
I COME ALIVE I NEED TO BE FREE WITH YOU TONIGHT I NEED YOUR LOVE

He couldn’t help but grin as he and his younger brother fell so easily in conversation. Curiosity seemed peaked in his earthy brother but Voltage held his tongue until their strides fell in synch. He sighed softly, tilting his head towards the heavens and breathing in the perfume of the nook, eyes fluttering as the serenity of nature fell over him. It was in these moments that his overwhelming energy was settled to a simmer, and he counted his blessings every time he managed that. For a moment he was silent, only letting out a gentle hum, as he thought over his brother’s question. He hadn’t thought of it, really. He was probably one of the ones least connected to his element, maybe because his focus was one hundred percent on his siblings and their care. "Yeah.." He said softly then, thinking of Serefina and her crack-fire personality and the way he fed off her flame. He thought of Glacier and his steadfast determination and how Voltage seemed to absorb his strength when he needed it. There was a reason Voltage seemed drawn to the two most opposite wolves, strength and spirit. But he was drawn to more of his family aswell, all of them in some way shape or form.

What else was he drawn too? To Voltage, he felt everything. He loved it all, the life of nature, the energy of storms, the power of fire and ice, and the serenity of the celestial bodies. All of it, Voltage could enjoy, but usually he had to bask in it with a family member of choice. He thought for a moment in silence, feeling like he was finally grasping strings of answers he had searched for for so long. He hummed again, glancing to his brother. "When it comes to our family that could mean two things." He said with a chuckle, tilting his head towards Terrae as they trotted through the trees. "Am I drawn to the element by energy, or am I drawn to a family member based off the energy of their element." He pondered softly, unsure himself before he grinned. "I probably don’t feel the same pull to the earth as you do, Terrae, but walking through this forest with you, I can feel my heart sing. I am drawn to it because of you, just as I can bask in the sunlight with Solaris, or withstand Serefina’s firery temper. I am drawn to it all, because of our siblings." Perhaps he didn’t answer Terrae’s question, moreso because he didn’t have an answer than anything else. He tilted his head towards his brother. "Is it just plant life you prefer, brother, or do you feel the life in the rocks and stone, in the very earth of the caves we sleep in? You feel at peace in your element?" He asked, tilting his head. It was almost as if he were unaware of the unique characteristics of his family. He, himself, seemed an odd one out. A man named for lightning, and yet he was terrified of the storms required to witness it. His heart didn’t sing when his element was flashing across the sky, but it did when he slept beside his siblings. Energy, perhaps that’s what it was…

"Speech!"

Voltage Elementas