size
Large
build
Medium
player
Athena I
02-22-2015, 04:43 AM

I think I've lost control

He followed along behind his moon dutifully, like how the sun chases the moon around the earth each day, setting as the moon rises. He had been helping pinpoint their triplet's scent, even taking over the hunt when Selini grew tired of searching. He felt like it was easy to say that their move to the beach didn't go as smoothly as they had planned or even hoped. Serefina blowing up and running off was bad enough, but Astrea slipped away without a word. He thought that saddened him the most of all. The fact that his triplet didn't even try to explain herself or say goodbye or anything... He sighed and trudged forward, just as determined as his moon to find their sister.

Finally he could smell her scent getting stronger and he listened to the beginnings of Selini's rant as they crested the hill, only to hear it go silent in her throat. Suddenly alarmed, Solaris hurried forward to come up beside her, looking up to see exactly what was the problem. It wasn't hard to miss. The growl that had startled his other half was coming from a large, spotted male. Solaris himself was a good bit larger than his sister, but this brute dwarfed even him. Solaris's anger was rare and fleeting, but at the sudden possibility of his triplets being threatened he rushed forward, his hackles rising and a growl rumbling in his throat. "Who are you and what are you doing with my sister?!" was all he could think to say. He hesitated, standing somewhere between Selini and where this male and Astrea were. As his firey gaze glanced between his star and this stranger he realized that his triplet didn't look afraid or harmed. Was this a friend?

"Speech!"
please don't hold me back