ardent

I'm So Lucky, Lucky

Allen

gems
size
build
player
02-22-2015, 10:54 AM

Summer had come, and, thank the gods, Nona was safe. The calico gentleman had been in a much more relaxed state, waking to find himself beside his beloved. Her condition after she had been searching for herbs and come back had terrified him. He had been fussing over her since her return, and was careful not to let her out of the den for too long alone. There was certainly no leaving packlands without him by her side at this point -- he was scared to death of losing her. Nona gave his life light, gave it meaning. If he lost her he would surely, surely be lost. There was no precaution that would be overdone in making sure that she was safe.

The man had rose early, distracted momentarily by his mate's heat scent. He would smile, giving her a loving lick on her head before he left the den. The sun had risen well over the land by the time he was heading back to the den. There was a duck in his jaws, breakfast for his beloved. Though there was of course the chance Nona was already up and awake. His ears would twitch, a bright light in his dark green eyes. If she was, well, he hoped she was hungry! The critter had given him a little bit of trouble to hunt it down... shifting positions a couple of times before he had managed to catch it. But in the end predator had outwitted prey.

The calico gentleman would arrive at the den and poke his head inside, searching for his beloved.

"Hear Me Talk,"
'Read My Thoughts.'

Table by:: Tealah