Suzaro

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
02-22-2015, 01:36 PM
Suzaro was pondering about his mate, whether she would be alright or if he would ever see her again, but, he doubted that for not even a second and didn't want to be her mate anymore if she were to just up and leave him alone. His thoughts were short-lived when he happened to see a woman, someone who seemed to be around the same age as he was, and with a kind and gentle heart. The thought of her speaking to him reminded him of Trica, but he did not even bother to think about her anymore. He met the woman's gaze, her coat was mixed with both light and darker colors, absolutely stunning.

"I'm fine, Ma'am, if you don't mind I would really like to think about my old mate alone. She just up and left me, I do not know why." He was speaking to this woman, just when he said that he wanted to be alone...great. His yellow eyes looked into her own before looking out ahead of him. "Sorry, I do not mean to sound rude to you, a lot has happened during my first year being in this land and I have not really had many favors or any friends come my way yet."