Caeli

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
02-22-2015, 01:48 PM

When Seerten crested the rise she perked, her tail waged ad she stood.When he circled she smiled, she could almost feel the tension raising in his boady. She smiled at him as she finished his circle and nuzzled her cheek. She pulled in his scent of wind and night and calm rushed over her. She hummed when he asked his question. "I just wanted to see you." She felt like a child running to her daddy but she could not help it, she was allowed one day to sulk was she not? She was the youngest after all. She had already decided that once the sun rose she was going to make the long trip back and apologist for leaving to her siblings. "I donno... I guess I am just acting like a..." She stopped when Seerten jumped to attention. She huffed in the scent around her and blinked in a bit of shock. The sun and the moon fallowed her?

The big male moved in front of her blocking her sight. She tried to move around him but he kept himself firmly in front of her. "Seerten wait." She pushed against his side. "Ten those are my siblings." She moved past him quickly when Sol bounded forward, hair bristling.

"Sol stop, this is my friend." She moved forward, brushing her face against her older brothers. "Its okay Ten is a pacifist, he wouldn't hurt a fly." She blinked as the realization that not only did they fallow her they realized she was gone, she never knew they even payed much mind to there shadowed sister, she though she was just that the shadow of the celestial twins, the ever third wheel that was not wanted. Even though she still feels a little left out from the duo but still did not full feel apart of the triplets that the other siblings called them, it will always be the sun and moon twins flanked by the stars.

"Solaris and Selini this is Seerten, my best friend. Seerten this is Solaris and Selini my littermates, they are the sun and moon." She moved to Ten's side and nuzzled his cheek curling her tail about her paws. "Why did you both fallow me? You should have stayed I would have been back, I just needed time think, and to spend time with my friend." She smiled up at Seerten. Her eyes filled with admiration.

"speech"