gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
02-22-2015, 02:43 PM

"Speech" thoughts actions

A slender form paddling through the sea wasn't lost on the celestial behemoth, who watched it with glittering amethyst eyes whilst she chewed on her claws. Forelimbs cleaned of all sea gunk, she was now worrying at her toes and the sand caught between them, not to mention her abused talons. She'd focus on the rest of her pelt when that was done. The creature waddled onto the shore, but she wasn't quite paying it any mind so far. Her gargantuan paws required some care at the moment. However, what she didn't plan on the creature coming so close to her, nor did she expect it to turn out to be something that looked somewhat canine. Her cranium snapped around to lay her gaze upon the creature, and all at once the need to find her brother started setting off alarms in her brain.

Barreling forward, the cosmic goliath careened into the canid, forepaws lifting from the ground in an erratic move to lay him out on the sand. Towering over the stranger, she started her less than polite information gathering. "Dali ste videle brat mi?" She demanded in her raspy, abused voice. "Dali ste?!" She roared, hoping to keep him trapped between her two immense forepaws until he yielded information. "ToJ e visok, kako mene, i toJ ima mnogu poveḱe boi vrz nego. Zlato i bela, i negovite oči se kako ogan i mraz." She rattled off his physical description with only mild hysterics beginning to flood her voice, urgency putting her into overdrive. Her soaked tail whipped back and forth, and she started to ease backwards as her gaze flit to and fro across the distant coastline. A shaking breath escaped her, tremors beginning to find their way into her muscular limbs. "ToJ mora da raznesuvaat tuka nekade, toJ ne može da se otide." She practically whimpered, easing away from the canine now to frantically scan the visible ocean again. Just a glimpse would be all she needed..

Pacing across the sandbar, she all but forgot about the pale creature she'd just run over. Where was Mithras? She shook seawater from her coat thoughtlessly, the itch and burn of grit digging into her flesh bu a minor concern right now. She needed to know where he was, if he was okay. Surely he was here somewhere. With an irritated growl, she rounded on the alabaster form on the opposite side of the puny land mass. Now she realized it was an odd looking thing. It was a male, but of what kind? Short fur covered much of it's slender form, save for it's long tail and ruff. Amethyst orbs widened for a moment, before she busied herself puzzling out the creatures appearance. Yes, it was a canine, that was obvious. What kind of canine though? "Što po ǵavolite si ti?" She inquired gruffly, head cocked to one side. It wasn't often she was confused by something so simple, but her mind was addled from lack of food and fresh water, not to mention intense fear after having barely escaped from her certain death.