gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Evelyn
02-22-2015, 07:27 PM

When Athena looked down at her and said that she loved her, her knees just about gave out all over again. She pitched forward, but caught herself at the last moment. Holy crap on a stick this woman knew how to make her shake. "I love you too, my darling." A soft kiss was places on her nose and she nearly fell over all over again. Giggling softly she trailed along her wife, their flanks constantly brushing against each others. It was hard for her to focus, her head spinning. She didn't even really realize what was going on, what was happening, but she knew one thing for sure -- it felt great.

Soon they came up to a den, pushing passed a lone willow tree in the mangroves. The tendrils hung down and kissed the earth, fluttering slightly within in the breeze. Amalia paused, taking in the breath taking view around her. She tried to soak it all in before Athena nuzzled her cheek and reminded her the real reasoning for them coming here. She took one last moment to take it in before slipping into the den. She had to blink several times before she was able to see Athena at the back of the cave, lounged out on her side. Amalia let out a tiny giggle, sheepish smile still pressed on her tight lips. Ever so slowly she stepped closer and closer to her wife, laying down so that her spine was pressed towards Athena's belly. Blinking up at the lovely woman, she wiggled her way closer to her lovely bride. "Athena? I'm... nervous." she admitted in a soft voice, squirming slightly against her silver form.

"Speech"
'Thoughts'