size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
02-22-2015, 07:42 PM

She might have gotten her first real kiss if she hadn't been quite so clumsy, her dark forepaws would slip from the surface of the boulder. It wasn't good enough that she was falling, she had to fall on Valentine's nose on the way down. She'd hear his teeth crack as the wind was knocked from her and for a long moment neither of them would move. Though both parties would look to the other to assure their fair health. The alpha's words came quicker than Rhythm's as her bright blue and purple gaze sought his stunning blue orbs. His words were worried but his touch was soft, and if she hadn't just lost her breath she might have again. His concern melted her heart and she'd find herself both leaning into his touch and laughing. Softly and uncertain at first, but it would increase in volume and amusement. Between her giggles she'd assure him, "My face hurts," another giggle as she rubbed her cheek with one of her paws. "But I think the biggest injury is knowing how graceful I really am." Obviously she was more talented than a swan.

""  

Valentine may enter any of Rhythm's threads