Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
02-22-2015, 08:56 PM
She watched him in silent fascination, hoping that his description of Imperium would be the kind that could give both packs an alliance, or a neutrality at least. Ears remained perked and a relaxing breeze swept between them as she listened to what he had to say. Basically, his pack was one of a military structure whose lessons would be on the basics of survival and defending the members. Odette figured she could live with that explanation.

The Alphess of Glaciem fluffed up her fur as she shook her neck to get rid of any extra fur that was slowly starting to shed. The movement made her body look larger than before, if not more luscious for her size. She blinked a few times before replying. "Sounds to me like you have a good outline for your members to live by. I hope that they respond well to what you have them learning." She cleared her throat and quickly added, "I will admit, I am still new to holding the reins as a ruler, but I intend to have my own members feel the same about protecting our home and the wolves within our borders."