gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Athena I
02-22-2015, 10:13 PM

Phoebe sat quietly, her body tense as she watched Natalya and Catalya clash in battle, sighing quietly. Thantanos had gotten himself into trouble, but she would deal with him later. Right now her silver gaze wouldn't leave her sister and her opponent. Well, that was until a couple of Natalya and Helios's youngest children would appear on the scene. Both of them questioned why their mother was fighting and she had a small moment of panic. They really shouldn't be here, they didn't need their last memories of their mother to look like this. However, she didn't dare leave Natalya in this moment and there was no one else to take them back to Pantheon. She sighed and leaned down to pull them both against either side of her, her gaze flitting back and forth between them. "Neither of you move from my side until I say so or until your father shows up, do you understand? Your mother has a score to settle... We just need to sit here and support her." Once she was sure neither of them were going to go running into trouble she looked back up at the fight, dread deep in her gut.

"Talk" "You" Think