Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
02-22-2015, 10:20 PM
"Listen to me talk," 'but read my thoughts.'

There was certainly more to discuss, but now that a certain little spitfire of a fox came into the picture.  Korrin seemed ready to start ankle-biting at the first sign that Svetlana seemed displeased with the man before her, all puffed up and ready to go. Svetlana would roll her eyes good naturally, meeting the gaze of her new found friend again. "Afraid not, haha. She means well though, I assure you. We've been together since she was a kit and I was a pup." The young femme would look down at the little fox again, who let out a soft huff.

"KORRIN is Svet's best friend. Not Leo." Svetlana would give a soft sigh, nudging the creature. "Haven't quite figured out how to keep her from being so moody towards others yet... but she is her own being." Korrin would flick her tail, turning her nose up at them both as Svetlana allowed her attention to focus solely back on Leo once more. "Well... you know what our plans are at this point, to return to Ebony... what about you? Where do you plan to go from here?" There was an underlying question as well. Do you think we'll meet again?

Table by:: Shelby
[Image: svetlana_by_myowncuttlefish-d963v5e.png]
[Image: svetlana_by_reflectedmemories-d8khd1u.png]
[Image: sig_zps8805ea78.png]