Angel

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Evelyn
02-23-2015, 01:08 AM

She locked on to his scruff and pulled him towards a den, her ember eyes rolling at his comment. "O' 'ourse I 'opped 'ou bi' dum'y," she muttered around his scruff, not even bothering to let him go. She knew how he was in storms, and she didn't want to be the one to chase after him Plus, he was brave enough to fight the storm to reach her, and she wasn't a bitch. She may be mad, but she wasn't going to watch him suffer because he decided to follow her. So it wasn't until they were safely in the cave that she let him go, flopping herself over. Her own personal space didn't last long though, he yelped like a little babe and practically clung to her coat. Her ears folded backwards in irritation, gaze slanting downwards as she cast a glance at him. She didn't move away though, but she did let out a long, drawn out sigh before she went on to speak.

Voltage didn't interrupt her, and for that she was thankful. She wasn't sure if it was from the fear of the storm raging outside or if he was just being kind. Probably the latter though, Voltage knew her better than anyone else. She shared everything with him, which is why she was so hurt. "You could have warned me, you know," she said softly. Sere felt her fire start to simmer down, although Volt knew it as well as she did that it could flare back up at any given moment. She listened to him apologize, feeling oddly irritated at his 'oh woe is me' type of attitude. "I get it, okay? I get that you can't all make us happy. But you know what Voltage, you could have given us a choice. You could have let us decide this as a family instead of holding up in some damn dark cave and bicker about it. I would have been fine if we had been able to all talk it out, but instead you made the choice for us like we are all children. You are not are parents. As much as I look up to you and love you, you cannot control every aspect of our lives," Her words rang true, gaze trying to meet his if he would allow it. "We are all going to stick together, hell even I come back to the same place to be with you and the others. But we are a family, and should operate as such. We should have all been able to have our own say. Sure I still would have complained, but at least then I would have known that everyone else wanted to be here too."

When he spoke of a home, her head lowered to rest on top of his neck, a sigh whispering out of her lips. "I know brother, I know. But all I ask is that next time you let us choose as one, as the family you wish. A home is an important place, more so for our youngest brother and sister. We all feel the sting of rejection, Voltage. So let us share this with you. How much more special do you think it would have been if we all chose to come here? If we all came to see it as a group so we could all say, 'yes, this will be our home,'" Serefina's words were growing softer as she spoke, feeling Voltage jolt beneath her and cower into her form. Her head lifted so she could watch the storm, lifting her front left leg and pulling her elder brother closer to her own form. "It's settled then, you will bunk with me so I can protect you from the mean storms." Her voice was slightly teasing, but it still stood strong. There were caves apparently, and Sere could cover the front with vine tendrils and such, make it thick except for one place to get in and out of. That way it would block out most of the sound.

"Talk" "You" Think