Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
02-23-2015, 03:53 AM

so famously undone

The matter was tossed about in a complicated flurry of words that most wouldn't be able to keep up with. He enjoyed these conversations, the ones that never had a set finish or answer. In a way it was odd, brainstorming and deeply thinking without coming up with a solution. Being the wise creature he is, he managed to keep up with his brother's response. In his thoughts, he worked through the presented conundrum. The topic of energy wasn't something he thoroughly understood, but he happened to be learning as far as their discussion delved.

"I prefer the second reason, how you are drawn to the energy belonging to a family member." His opinion was added with a weak smile, briefly shooting a glance towards his brother. There was a difference between his point of view and the truth. It may not be the right way energy worked, but that wouldn't change his belief. "Seeing as we are all connected through blood, wouldn't that create somewhat of a connection through energy?" His mind's thinking was expressed aloud, hoping his brother had something else to build onto with. They didn't need an exact answer, did they?

Now, he had explored many caves over his lifetimes, ones that travel below the surface of his humble forest home. There was the occasional moss and fungi growing within the walls of little light, but nothing more supreme than the trees above. He had to admit, he preferred plant life above else. Rocks and stone weren't exactly living and breathing creatures, compared to plant life. However, rocks and stone were important in nearly every element, not just his natural abode. Were they important enough to be called an element of their own?
"In a way, yes. It would be untruthful for me to say the only life is in the flora and fauna." It was about time he had his own long speech, not that he didn't mind listening to Voltage's words. "It's not only linked to my element. Volcanic eruptions create rock, thus allowing natural life to grow because of the nourishments inside the rock. Stone is the base or frame of the world, what else holds the soil and sand?" He wanted to make a point how these elements were connected together, just as the family was.

"Speech!"