ardent

I'd spend the rest of my days with you..

Desireé

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
02-23-2015, 04:12 PM

She had awoken, content, peaceful... happy. It was not very often she felt so free, loving. But she was going to see her son. And my, how much had he grown? She would lightly wake Absinthe, and gently caress her wife's soft cheek. " It's time..." She would leave Millicent with the other children, knowing how much she loved it with them. Desireé would stretch her long limbs, reaching for the opening light before making her journey. Most of it was made in peaceful silence, with the sweet sound of the birds ringing in her ears. Her steps would remain light and would hold the usual grace and elegance. It was a rather long journey but she was positive Absinthe would keep up. It was time she met some of her family! Once the travel was done, she would stop in her tracks, deciding to stay at Mt Volkan, her crown would tilt back and call for her Son, the only one who truly gave her a chance out of the Sovari Children. She loved them all, but she Trusted Solo. Would he come to her call? Wouldn't this be an exciting day, one of many.