We'll go down in history

Ekko

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
02-23-2015, 06:27 PM (This post was last modified: 02-23-2015, 06:27 PM by Ekko.)

As she nipped at his side, he turned to face her, jaws coming forth to nibble at her face. Ekko stretched her head up to give her better access, light blue eyes shutting tightly as she let out a soft purr. He pushed against her and right away her tired heart beat faster, feeling him against her like she had all those times before. She knew that she wouldn't be on this earth a lot longer, it was evident in the ways that she was finding it hard to move now. The heat was too strong, she stayed in her cold den most of the day. But tonight, tonight it was different. She felt like this was her last chance to play around with her loving Colten, she knew that this was a sort of goodbye. Ekko felt it deep within her that she wouldn't make it another year, that the past winter had been her last. It had been hard enough for her to get around then, and now she had Cohen. Her last little gift to Colten. Lowering her head she placed tender kisses on his cheeks and muzzle, humming softly to him. "And I you, my love." she murmured softly. Ekko pushed her tiny body even closer to Colten's, craving the heat that his larger body had to offer. She shivered softly, but it was not the cold that had gotten to her. She kept her eyes closed, holding back the tears that threatened to fall. For whatever reason she knew that soon she wouldn't be able to do this anymore with him, wouldn't be able to be excited by his handsome features. Perhaps that is where she had this energy coming from, her very soul knew that it was going to be called home soon. She wanted to tell him so many things, to ask him to love again after she was gone. This is why she hadn't wanted to get close to him in the first place, because she knew that she couldn't outlive him. But he had to move on, she would hate to see him suffer once she was dead and gone. But how to bring that up? Lifting her head up she opened those pale blue eyes, misted with tears. "I..." she started, but paused as she fought for words.

[Image: 5bf48143-5932-47f9-aae7-2ae6fa3f1e16_zps...1414622125]